The Many Jobs of a Mother ~ 25 Job Titles That Moms Have
Did you ever sit back and think about all the things you do on a daily basis? How about in a week? A month? Being a mom means wearing many different hats and performing lots of different jobs. It’s no wonder at times we feel completely exhausted.
25 Job Titles That Moms Have
1. Chef – Gourmet cook, sous and short order chef, snack server and waitress.
2. Cleaning Service – Crumb vacuum’er, sticky floor mopper and sanitizer.
3. laundry Service – Daily washing, drying, ironing and organizing clothes, towels and linens for everyone in the household.
4. Personal Shopper – In charge of buying everyday, casual and formal wear, grocery shopping and everyday self care shopping.
5. Nurse – Scrape healer and boo boo fixer.
6. Personal Assistant – playdate organizer, events coordinator and appointment maker.
7. Party Planner – Plan and organize birthday parties, decorations and present buyer.
8. Teacher – Homework helper and teacher of living a moral life.
9. Housekeeper – Organize toys, clothing, maintaining a neat and orderly house and keep pantry stocked and refrigerator full with favorite food items.
10. Financial advisor – In charge of creating and maintaining a budget, paying bills, writing out checks and always having cash for school book fair, fundraising and other school events.
11. Life coach – Have a listening ear, open heart and sound advice across all stages of adolescence and beyond.
12. Referee – Mediator, rule enforcer and time out manager.
13. Judge and Jury – Maintain order, peace and a well functioning household that encourages kindness and respect.
14. Car service – Drive and pick up multiple kids to different destinations at the same time all day everyday, on demand.
15. Entertainer – Singer, songwriter, dancer and actor.
16. Sleep coach – Ensure that kids get required amount of sleep to be functional and civilized little people.
17. Doctor – Diagnose and treat common childhood illnesses.
18. Nutritionist – Ensure everyone in the household is eating a balanced, nutritious diet that aligns with individual dietary restrictions and food preferences.
19. Dental hygienist – In charge of teaching proper oral hygiene, teeth brushing, flossing and orthodontic care.
20. Researcher – Research and investigate safe foods and products for your family. Read professional articles, medical content and mom blogs regarding all things healthy living. Learn how to read labels, what they mean and which ingredients to eliminate and avoid.
21. Human Encyclopedia – Know answers to all the what’s, why’s, who’s, hows, when’s and where’s of the world.
22. Role player – Santa clause, tooth fairy, easter bunny, monster slayer.
23. Caregiver for Pets – Dog walker, cat litter box cleaner, fish feeder.
24. Safety officer – Create a safe living environment and emergency management.
25. Hair stylist – Remove knots, curl straight hair, straighten curly hair, updo’s and assorted hair styles for all hair types. You’re also in charge of Preventing and treating head lice.
So the next time your feeling down on yourself, think about how much you do for everyone that depends on you. You rock mama!
Hi there! I'm Danielle, mom blogger, visionary and dreamer.
I'm on a mission to help moms create a Simply Pure life of Joy + Balance + Optimal Health & Wellness for ourselves and our families.
My goal is to un-complicate life and provide moms with the tools and strategies to make informed decisions so you can live your best mom life. .
Read more about the girl behind the blog here
Want to live intentionally? Click here for my FREE Intentional Living mini course